FERRARI MASERATI LAMBORGHINI AND ROLLS ROYCE CARS IN THE PHILIPPINES?


When visiting the Philippines the last thing to cross our minds is Luxury cars. Living here for 10 years I was quite amazed myself.
I first started to notice the presents of luxury cars when visiting Bonifacio Global City in the Manila area.
I was walking around the area near St Luke’s hospital and could not believe my eyes. There were 3 dealerships side by side .JAGUAR  FERRARI and MASERATI . I was curious and had to have a look.


 
JAGUAR,FERRARI,MASERATI DEALERSHIPS SIDE BY SIDE

I entered the Ferrari dealership and made some enquiries even though there was no chance I could ever make a purchase. But the salesman was very helpful. I was told the Ferrari in the picture below would cost 20M peso or $400K US. The other model in the show room was more expensive at 25M peso.
THIS MODEL FERRARI COST 20M PESO

I wondered if there were more dealerships in Bonifacio Global City and yes there are. ROLLS ROYCE, LAMBORGHINI, BMW, and I presume there are more.
With so many dealer ships there must be a market and wealthy customers!!!

One would wonder where you would drive these cars with the heavy Manila traffic? Early Sunday mornings with little traffic you will see these cars cruising the streets Bonifacio Global City





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DULAG A SIGNIFICANT TOWN IN LEYTE AND PHILIPPINE HISTORY

A NEW RESORT FOR THE BUDGET CONCIOUS NOT TOO FAR FROM TACLOBAN CITY (DULAG AREA)

MADONNA OF JAPAN TACLOBAN LEYTE PHILIPPINES