A NEW RESORT FOR THE BUDGET CONCIOUS NOT TOO FAR FROM TACLOBAN CITY (DULAG AREA)


JANA’S RESORT

When Filipinos and foreigners visit Tacloban and they have seen most of the sites they may be looking for a day with a difference. Especially now with the warm weather a nice swimming pool is very tempting. Foreigners and Filipinos may desire to stay in this type of resort if you like a quiet area

There is a new resort about 38 km from Tacloban City in the Dulag area. The name is JANA’S RESORT. I visited this resort recently with family and friends. The staff were very friendly and helpful and we had a great day.
THE ENTRANCE IS QUITE IMPRESSIVE
I live in this area but closer to Tacloban To my best knowledge there is no resort of this type between Tacloban City and Dulag. There are a few pension houses on the way but nothing like this.
ADULT AND KIDDIES SWIMMING POOL
I did not meet the owner but I made enquiries with an on duty supervisor as I thought some readers of my blog maybe interested.
What intrigue me about Jana’s Resort is the accommodation is only 1300/peso a night. That is around $25Us/night and value for money. I did not see inside the units but was informed they are all aircon with a double bed and cable TV.
ACCOMADATION AVAILABLE
I did not ask for any advertising fee as the the blog is a hobby and it is to help Foreigners and Filipinos visiting Tacloban on additional options and try to get value for money.. The customers ultimately decide on the success of a business. My first impression is the staff here are very good and the resort had a great atmosphere
THE RESORT HAS A GREAT ATMOSPHERE

 See details below of the details I obtained and please leave a comment on this blog if you visit or stay at Jana’s Resort.
JANA’S RESORT
CONTACT : Call or text 09104941774 / 09274205975 / 09772380148 / 09154527808
PICK UP TRANSPORT SERVICE. The supervisor mentioned they have a van that will pick up from the airport or Tacloban City. Price of transport will be given on application. This service is also available to take people to local sites of interest.
If you are travelling from Tacloban another option is travel as a passenger in a (White Van). Take any van travelling to La Paz and they will drop you off at the resort. From memory the cost is 50/peso per person for an air-conditioned van.
Another option is travel by Jeepny to Dulag and get a trike to Jana’s Resort in Barangay Fatima
LOCATION:  Barangay  Fatima, Dulag Leyte. On the main road to Bay Bay. 3 km from Dulag town proper 
ACCOMADATION  . 1300 peso/night- Fully furnished, double bed and cable television
HIRE A COTTAGE FOR THE TO DAY- between 500 and 600 peso
ENTRNACE FEE – 80 peso for adulats and 50 peso for children 10 years and younger.
 FOOD MENU Basic but from what I seen on my visit the food looked very good
 If you stay or visit JANA’S RESORT please give feedback in the comments section.
Have a nice day
Robbie in Tacloban



Comments

  1. Nice Resort even I did not came yet but I want to come

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DULAG A SIGNIFICANT TOWN IN LEYTE AND PHILIPPINE HISTORY

MADONNA OF JAPAN TACLOBAN LEYTE PHILIPPINES